Yesterday marks the first day I haven't begged you for anything. I was also too busy at work, anyway.
Song on repeat today: 4 Seasons of Loneliness - Boyz II Men
Dami ko readers nung nakaraan, ha. I wonder who you all are. Well, thanks for wasting your time on this tiny, irrelevant space on the internet.
There's someone in the office whom I've dreamt of twice na. Ok fine, si crush yun.
First dream, I was seated on the floor in front of the lockers habang siya galit na nagro-roll call. Don't ask me why he's pissed, idk either. Mukha naman siyang nonchalant/chill in real life. (Yup, ya girl has a thing for emotionally unavailable-looking men it's already a kink at this point).
Second dream, which was last night, I dreamt kung anong ginagawa niya sa suite nila when he's not in my line of sight. Like, kung paano siya mag-work, ganun. In my dream, parang quality analyst siya and taga-point out ng discrepancies. Bagay kami CHARIZ.
I've been seeing him more frequently in real life, too, and I'm not sure if it's the universe humoring me for the moment out of sympathy or if it's because I've finally allowed myself to take notice.
I'm not sure what to make of this, I've decided and am trying to de-center men from my life pa naman. I'm pushing myself to think na ang daming babaeng mas kapansin-pansin before me kaya I shouldn't even be delusional about it. Kay Alex pa lang, stop the car na LOL.
I'll admit, medyo nagpapapansin ako nung simula pero as of last night, ayoko na. Cringe ko eh. Being loud is not cute, Athena, okay? 🤮 I haven't told anyone about this and I also don't think I'm going to. Nakakahiyang nagkagusto sa kanya kasi he's out of my league.
Also naalala ko ha, he almost gave me a heart attack nung una ko siyang nakita EVER kasi PUTANGINA AKALA KO SIYA YUNG DATI KONG NAKA-HOOKUP NA NAG-END IN BAD TERMS. MY GOD.
In other news, birthday ng mama ko today. Natatawa talaga ko dito kasi it's giving Jak Roberto unsint a message. Iniisip ko kung babatiin ko ba.
Anyway, just to make things clear, hindi ako namomroblema. I'm just writing out my thoughts.
Tangina, naalala ko lang. Handwriting nya pala naka-tattoo sa akin. Medyo blard na PERO IT'S THE FACT THAT I KNOW IT'S HIS. ANTANGA KO SO MUCH.
Nung bago





