Friday, October 22, 2021

 Called it. Barely got any sleep the day of my previous post. 

Had a convo with a workmate, below:

This got me thinking na I only know how to move forward by the day, but I don't really have a big picture to look at, alam mo yun? Like, I know enough to get through the day, but all my days lead to nowhere. I don't know if this makes sense. 

I'm positive I won't be jobless (if I'm not dead yet), but I don't know where to go. I've been thinking about Ryan's recommendation that I look into I-forgot-what-it's-called job, but that would have me nagging at people, and putting things into order, and can I really do that? I'm really a mess and messy. Seriously! This isn't me being a pessimist or something. Lol. 

Now that I think of it, I shouldn't think if a job would or wouldn't suit me because I don't want my person to be defined by what I do to pay the bills. My job is not my identity. So if I'll get paid to organize things, then I guess I'm up for the job. Or at least I should be. I remember what a co-worker said just yesterday about workload being an upskill and not a talent, which means it can be learned. And people say that saying someone is talented discredits the hardwork people put into what they do. 

On the other hand, this line of thinking means everything can be in our hands and in our control, and the way things are going for me, I don't think this is the case. 

Ang party-pooper ko talaga, ano? Lol. Hey, thanks for sticking. 


It's been my thing lately to hang around the front of our office alone. Here's me fresh from the claws of capitalism: