Thursday, September 23, 2021

 hello im on my second day today sa period ko and i feel so sad bampira ba ako because i crave humans char i crave human interaction outside the office. i feel like im just dragging my body to the office and i dont want to work at all tapos di pa ako crush ng crush ko pero ayon ang sad sad sad supre sad i dont want to work at all coffee is not doing anything so is food so is the internet so is binge watching random shows am i supposed to sleep it all away but what about during my waking hours :c i feel so sad so so so sad i miss my friends i miss going out with them why am i supposed to be alone :c why :c why have i always been alone i feel so sad :c

I don't get it anymore. I don't see it happening for me anymore.

I think mas lumiit mundo ko.

I don't know how dating works anymore. 

I lose more people day by day. This makes me feel so sad.