Friday, October 29, 2021

I know I've already said it before, but honestly, I think I'm pretty pragmatic, pero I couldn't help but think that if soulmates were true, it felt like he was mine.

I remember him telling me to avoid listening through my earphones while my phone is charging. Lol. Maybe I could have him remind me again, even though I never really forgot. Pero joke. Like I said, I'm pretty sensible naman. Di ako kumakapit sa wishful thinking.

I didn't even ask for much. But maybe my normal was too much for the world. I'm sorry. 

Also, dark joke I guess and totally unrelated to the text above but I can't even kill myself because my room is a mess haha things need to be a little neat when I do that but I don't have the energy to clean up yet lol

I feel like a hollow shell right now.

I've been telling my peers to not be too hard on themselves, to take it easy because the pandemic has caused a huge pause in our lives. But my life has been on hold for so long already. I don't know what to make of myself anymore.

I still don't think I'm headed anywhere. I don't want to see that happen. And I'm tired of making sure it doesn't. Have I taken the steps to do just that? No. Can I even carry the emotional weight of getting through the year? I'm not sure. The most I can bear is one day at a time. 

I hate being told there isn't anything to talk about with me. I hate that I've turned out this way. I hate how I can only react. Lol. Tired of typing good night see u sorry for dumping God bless if you believe in one

Edit: hi I feel better now. Tomorrow ulit yes? Lol