Wednesday, December 1, 2021

 Weird that the last blog entry had 4 views. Anyway, thanks for being there. It feels weird that I'm currently gushing over Irish creme breve (it tastes good!), but really, I feel like crap. It's not like I'm deliberately thinking I feel like crap because I'm scared of feeling nice. Or maybe I am. Joke, I'm not. I just want to curl up on the bed and sleep. And maybe cry. I cannot even have alcohol. I wish I got sick. I also received my second dose today! Yay. I felt productive. And still crappy. I feel so drowsy. I just want to sleep the rest of the year away. I feel sad. There's supposed to be a Christmas thing for work, and while I'd appreciate being part of the gift exchange, I really don't want to plan anything with my peers. Nothing against them, it's just me. I really feel like shit during the holidays. Idk why. It's always been difficult this time of year. I wish I didn't feel like crying right now. 

I feel like something's wrong with me. I rave about coffee but I also feel so low. It doesn't feel right. But it is what it is. I just wish to feel better soon. I mean, I don't go on AWOL now at least. Small wins, I guess. 

My boss said I need to reactivate my Messenger so we can plan for the party. I don't have the energy... I just want to be left alone and sulk in a corner. But at the same time it would feel nice to be included in something, be a part of something. Pero ewan. I'm just rambling. I should be working right now. I want to take a nap. I had 7 hrs of sleep. But I still want to take a nap. I put on lipstick today tp try to feel good about myself but I still don't. It's like opening all my office files instantly makes me want to go home and sleep. 

I hope I get hired at NICE. Please. :( I can now go to the cinemas. But should I. Mas makakatipid din naman ako magstream na lang online. Di ko naman ikamamatay. 

I'd like to wish for one sweet plot twist before the year ends, but I've known the cosmos enough to push the thought away. Because there are no plot twists that spring out of nowhere to nudge me to the good place. I live a life somewhere between lucky and unlucky. There isn't anything going on or anything good to look forward to. Umay. I wish I get hired sa NICE. While I really like what I'm doing right now, I need higher pay. I'll be good. 

Or at least I wish I was brave enough to end my life so I stop thinking. Lol. It would feel good to hurt myself i think . Alam mo iniimagine ko na lang na sinasaktan ko sarili ko kasi feeling ko yun yung deserve ko. I feel like utter crap. I dont even know why. Im not in such a bad place honestly so i dont understand why I'd feel like this but here we are. I dont want to talk about this anymore with other people kasi wala naman tayong magagawa ganito na lang to 

Man, everyone really leaves huh. 


Time to breakdown again hehe

Can I just add:




My workmates have sent me this before they left. I'll keep it here. Thanks for the kind words despite myself.