Sunday, July 14, 2024

I hope you'll still come by every now and then

 I've been unsure how the grieving process entirely works, but I was certain I was gonna lose it the moment I drop on my bed from work this Saturday morning, so I decided to have one of my life's best days instead.





I truly, truly love you, Matt CastaƱeda (although he doesn't really know of this space, just that it exists lol).

Always a blessing in my days.

It's been a lot harder lately to unlearn the routine I've built the last few years now that she's not around anymore. I've always kept her in mind for all the plans I've made in life, but now all of that is gone and down the drain just like that. Was our life together just a series of bad decisions leading to this? I hope she knows I love her so much.

I miss her dearly.

Hello, Bebu. I wish you were still here. I can't clean up anymore now that you're away. Going home feels like the world has stopped, and I feel stuck.

I'm sorry.

I'll be okay if you haunt me. In fact, I'll prefer if you did.

I hope you'll still come by every now and then.