Monday, August 30, 2021

 Hi

I just found out abt this song a few mins ago and now I have it on repeat hehe skl 

https://youtu.be/Va_tfmIgZTw


I look great, don't I? I never really thought I could pull off orange hair. I just did it because I'm crazy, but I can naman pala. Can't believe it's already a Monday. I feel sad. Is this the holiday blues? Idk. Maybe not. It feels weird. I feel calm lying down on the floor and being alone, but at the same time, I'm yearning for things.

I really like that new Homeshake song. I also reinstalled dating apps, but I'm put off by how everyone just wants to have sex. I'll probably delete it before the day ends. 

I feel like this person I like is probably avoiding me. I'll leave them be. I'm really giving up on this. Mali talaga eh. And yeah, I feel crappy. There's no need to drag other people into this. Ikaw lang nakakaalam nito. Ayoko na rin. Ayoko nang ipagpilitan sarili ko. I'm proud of myself for not being delusional :) I want to be okay. I want things to be okay. I hope to get some sleep today. I really feel sad.

Seeing my older friends on Facebook reminds me that everyone's dealing with crap. Hays. Gusto ko nang maging okay.